Bio-Pure® FD Daphnia
These small planktonic crustaceans are a great natural source of algae and also act as a excellent laxative for fish.
The small size makes them ideal for almost any tropical fish and also as part of a reef feeding plan.
Our pharmaceutical-grade freeze-drying techniques allow us to give you a product as close to fresh daphnia as humanly possible.
Expect color, texture, and taste not previously available in a freeze-dried food.
An Excellent Live Food Alternative
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria
- An excellent natural source of fiber for your aquatic pet
- A necessary element of the aquatic food cycle of life
Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamin Rich
- Makes vitamins available to your aquatic pet that the live animal would not offer
- Gut-loaded to assure each bite contains what we know your fish need
- Encapsulated to avoid utilization by the daphnia before freezing
- Lower moisture levels means more food by weight
- Nitrogen charging reduces chances of oxidation
- Lower actual cost per feeding than competitive products
Excellent For Use During Medicating
- Use as a delivery agent to administer medication by soaking the food in water mixed with the medication you intend to use. This process speeds recovery by helping the fish ingest the medication more rapidly
- For five days after your medicating routine is complete use Bio-Pure® FD Daphnia to help cleanse the fish’s digestive system and speed recovery
- When fish won’t eat anything else, they normally will eat Bio-Pure® FD Daphnia